02‏/07‏/2024

My trip to Mekka


My father and I 
On the 1.April 2024 we went to the airport at 2:00 pm and drove almost 3 hours to Munich. We flew with the aircraft Al Etihad. We flew 5 hours to Abu Dhabi. My brother and my Dad changed in
their tawaf clothes because when you do Umrah you can´t wear whatever you want, there are some sort of special clothes and rules.

The Rules: NO PERFUMES, NO NAILS CLIPPING, NO

HAIR CUTTING AND NO TOUCHING THINGS THAT SMELL (good or bad). Before we

arrived at Jedda the aircraft told us in the sky “ YOU ARRIVED AT THE MAGHAM“, that means that the Magham ist the Border of The Ihram. When we heard that, we had to say „Labbayka Umra an neffsi.“ We finally arrived in Jedda and drove to Mekka. When we arrived at the Hotel apartment we dropped off our bags in the Hotel and went to the Kaaba. When we arrived it was already Iftar. We had to search for food. There were so many people so it was hard to reach the Kaaba to do Tawaf. We ate at the Door AL Uzaizia, it was 1-2 kilometers away from the Kaaba. After the Maghrib we finally found the place of The Haram. But then we had to pray Ischa so we went to search where we could pray. The security didn´t let people pray in the way because there were so many people. But my dad and my brother found a place. My mom, my sister and I had to pray in the Way. We eventually finished and went to to the Tawaf. But there was one problem. We lost my brother. There were too many people so the cops had to search for him.When we found him we finally went to do Tawaf. It was 00:30 am. I was so tired but I had to push through. It was even harder to not get lost. There were so many people, it was so stressful. We had to walk 7 rounds and its called Tawaf. We started at some green light. And everytime you walk past the black stone in the Kaaba you have to say „Bismillah, Allahuakbar“:You have to say it 7 times because you walk 7 rounds. When you finished you have to pray two Rakka in a place that is called Magham Ibrahim. When we finished we moved on to The Safa and Marwa. But when we wanted to start we lost my dad and my brother. My mom, my sister and I did it alone. When you start you have to say a Safa Ayaa :( ان الصفا والمروة من شعائر الله ). And when you go there, you would see some green light. Where the green lights starts, the men´s should run or jogg because The Prophet said it. And if your thirsty then zou can drink Zam Zam Water. After that we cut our hair and went to search for the rest of my family. We found them after 40 min of searching. But that wasn´t the end. We had to find a way to get back to the exit. It took almost an hour to find the way. We went to the Mekka-Mall and went to McDonalds to eat Suhur. It was already 4:30am so we had to hurry up but they didn´t want to give us our food.We waited over 40 min. While we were enjoying our food we heard the Azan. We went back to the Hotel apartment. We had to search for an Taxi that brings ous to our Hotel apartment. But we safely arrived at the Hotel apartment. The next day we went to Medina. It was almost 5 hours away from Mekka. My dad booked a taxi driver with a mini bus. But we weren´t alone. My dad´s friend came with us. He had two kids named Aleen and Musaab. I almost slept the whole ride. The Iftar was on our way and luckily we had some dates and water with us. My brother and Musaab went out of the car because we stopped to eat and they shot some pictures for our memories. It was around 6 pm and we arrived at the 2nd Hotel. This one was really cool because there they had WIFI, at the first Hotel apartment there wasn´t WIFI. Aleen, Musaab and their dad went to their room (which was one floor under ours). We dropped our bags there and went to get some real food I was so happy because we got KFC. After that we went directly to the Hotel and went to sleep. The next day we went to the center of Medina and went shopping. I bought some accecoires. At around 4:30 pm we went to the Mosque Al Nabawi to eat Iftar. There were so many people that we had to search for a place. After we finally found a place where we could eat and pray we placed our bags in front of us because my dad´s friend who lives there said there they have many thiefs would steal your bags and other belongings. I took a little nap before we ate. We got some food and waited for the Azan. Around 5:35 pm the Azan went on. We first ate our date that they gave us and then we drank some water. We had some bread with yoghurt and went to pray. I was really hungry after that. When the Tarawih ended we went to get food. My parents said I could have some ice cream. Musaab and I both ordered matcha ice cream and the rest of us ate mango ice cream. As we got in the Taxi that drove us back to our Hotel i was so sleepy that I took a mini nap. When I arrived, I went to my bed and slept. But my family unpacked our things and then went to sleep. The next morning we went to the center again and bought more accecoires because my mother wanted some. I was sleepy so I slept a little bit. We left the Hotel to pray Duhur and Asur. Because when you pray one Salah in the Mosque Al Nabawi, its just like you prayed 1000 Salah in an other Mosque. We prayed Al Maghrib and Taraweeh.The way back wasn´t as easy as I thought. As we were in our room I wasn´t that sleepy anymore so I stayed up. But then my uncle who lives 15 hours away from Medina is coming to visit us. We got out late of the Hotel and went to the center again. It was Night prayer so there were too many people. Later our Uncle came and we went with the Taxi to our first location to the Graveyard of the 70 friends of The Prophet Mohammed (A.S). We climbed up the Mountain of archers, the Battle of Uhud. And then we moved on to the Mosque al Jumah. This was the first Mosque The Prophet prayed Salat al Jumah. And then we moved on to the Mosque al Quba. In every Mosque you go to, you have to pray two Raqaa. Mosque Al Quba was the first Mosque in The Islam. And if you pray there one Salah, its just like you did Umrah. When we moved on to the Mosque al two Qublah. Ant then we went to the Masjeed al Fath. We went to the Mosque al Qhadagh. After that we went to the Bier. That is a type of Water that our Prophet Mohammed, when he arrived in Medinah, he drank and Itwaddah with that water(and when he died they washed him with that water). The next day we woke up really early. My dad planned my mom,my sis and me went at 07:00 to the Center of Medina again and had an Appointment where we could go to the Rawda Al Sharifah. This is a part of Heaven. When we were there we prayed two Raqaa in „Heaven“. But its a tiny part of Heaven. Its in the middle of the Member and room Aysha. Its also the place where our Prophet Mohammed, Abubaker Al Siddiq and Umar ibn Al-Khattab graves are. This is a really important place in the Islam. And because there are so many people, you can only get in with an Appoinment. When we returned to our hotel, we said goodbye to Musaab and Aleen because they were going to Ryadh. We took a Taxi and drove almost 6 hours back to Mekka. We then went back to our Hotel Apartment and slept. The next day in the evening, we went to visit The mountain Gabal Al Thor. It is a big mountain where our Prophet Mohammed and Abubaker Al Saddig hid there for 3 Nights. We didnt climbed up the Mountain because it was too high for us. We shot some pictures and went to the Gabal Al Rahmah or Gabal Al Araffat. We even climbed. And Hawa and Adam met there when there when they were sent down from Heaven from Allah. And one day before Eid Al Adha you stand on the Mountain for Hajj. When we were on our way to Laurel- Hira, we drove past the Mina and Muzdalifa. When we arrived at the Laurel-Hira my father told me that on this Mountain, Gabriel the Angel came down to our Prophet Mohammed with the Quran. We than ate and went back to our Hotel Apartment. The next day we woke up really early and drove to Jeddah. When we arrived we went shopping. The next day my dad his Nephew came to visit us. But he booked an Apartment under ours. We then went shopping and went back to sleep. The next day we went together to the Beach. Omran showed us some pretty locations and went shopping. It was our last day so we booked an Taxi for later because we were traveling back to Switzerland. We went shopping and said goodbye to Omran because he was going back to Ryadh for his Kids because they had school. We drove to the Airport and flew back home to Arbon.


THE END

Arig Mohammed

2.06.2024



ليست هناك تعليقات: